Day Camp Tuesday May 26. 9-12 year olds.
Time & Location
About the Event
Day Camp 2
Tuesday May 26. 9-12 year old Cohort. Maximum of 9 campers.
9am-2pm at the Calgary Changemaker School. Programs are led by Alberta Certified Teachers.
- 9-10:15 STEAM Science/Engineering/Math/Art projects and games.
- 10:15-11:30 Reading, Creative Writing and Drama activities and games.
- 11:30-12:00 Lunch
- 12:00-1:00 Music and Mindfulness.
- 1:00-2:00 Outdoor Activities & Games.
Campers will need:
- A healthy packed lunch, small snack and personal water bottle. (*Personal garbage will be sent home with camper, please pack a ziplock bag for yogurt containers etc. to limit mess).
- Jacket, rain pants and outdoor shoes/boots suitable for running.
- Indoor shoes or closed-toe slippers. Please ensure your camper is also wearing socks.
- Please label all personal belongings.
Important Details for Parents:
- There will be a contact-free sign-in and sign-out procedure outside and only campers and camp staff will be permitted to enter the building.
- Campers may be dropped off between 8:50-9:10am and picked-up between 1:50-2:10.
- All campers must bring their own lunch and snacks and should be reminded that sharing food is not permitted. Campers will be asked to pack home all personal garbage.
- There will be a strict illness policy. Parents should check their child's temperature in the morning before camp. Children will not be permitted to attend camp if they have a fever, runny nose, cough or any other signs of illness. Children who develop any symptoms during the day will be isolated in a safe location and parents will be contacted for immediate pick-up.
- As this is a fundraising event with limited space, there are no refunds or transfers.
- *If your child has special physical, medical or behavioural needs please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering.
We will be following all of the Alberta COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR DAY CAMPS.
Please read carefully:
- Sold OutTue May 26 9-12yrs$69.50$69.500$0