4-7yr- 3 Days of Camp June 22-24
Time & Location
About the Event
This is our 3 Day Camp (Mon-Wed) on June 22-24 9am-2pm.
4-6 year old Cohort. Maximum of 8 campers, 2 leaders.
*Please note that children must be comfortable using the toilet independently and that parents are not permitted to enter the building due to health and safety guidelines.
The approximate daily schedule will be:
8:50-9:00am: Arrival & Indoor Games
9:30am: STEAM projects (science, math, engineering, art)
10:30am: Drama, Creative Writing & Music
12:00pm: Free Time/Maker-Space
1:00pm: Outdoor Activities/Games/Sports
All campers must present their family health checklist and waiver on entry each day. Download the waiver here: www.calgarychangemakerschool.com/waiver
Campers will need:
• A healthy packed lunch, small snack and personal water bottle. (*Personal garbage will be sent home with camper, please pack a ziplock bag for yogurt containers etc. to limit mess).
• A hat and long pants for outdoor play. Sunscreen should be applied before camp.
• Jacket, rain pants and outdoor shoes/boots.
• Slippers and/or socks for indoors (no bare feet).
• Please label all personal belongings.
Important Details for Parents:
• There will be a contact-free sign-in and sign-out procedure outside and only campers and camp staff will be permitted to enter the building.
• Campers may be dropped off between 8:50-9:10am and picked-up between 1:50-2:10.
• All campers must bring their own lunch and snacks and should be reminded that sharing food is not permitted. Campers will be asked to pack home all personal garbage.
• There will be a strict illness policy. Parents should check their child's temperature in the morning before camp. Children will not be permitted to attend camp if they have a fever, runny nose, cough or any other signs of illness. Children who develop any symptoms during the day will be isolated in a safe location and parents will be contacted for immediate pick-up. A health checklist and waiver will need to be signed and handed in every morning.
• As this is a fundraising event with limited space, there are no refunds or transfers.
We will be following all of the Alberta COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR DAY CAMPS.
Please read carefully:
All campers must present their family health checklist and waiver on entry: www.calgarychangemakerschool.com/waiver
- Sold Out3 Day Camp June 22-24$225$2250$0